Magento Development Services
We have a wide range of specialized teams of Magento developers who possess rich experience in creating both B2B and B2C applications of each size and complexity from Installation, Configuration and Migration to Customisation and third party API integration.
Magento Custom Development
Are you able to fulfil all your needs with available features? If you're thinking "No" then you will need a Magento Customization Service. Sparsh Technologies strives hard in providing those customized features to your website that can make you a cut above. We understand that each business is different and hence we stick to the specifications given by our clients and come up with the best possible outcomes.
Magento Responsive Design
One of the most crucial steps while creating an online store is picking up on the right theme. Our Magento design expertise on Luma and RWD themes provide you an interactive UI design service that will minimize effort spent in development. Don't settle for templates, Be UNIQUE! Hire our Magento designer to attain perfection and get a detailed report of your store's usability and expert advice that will improve your customer experience.
Magento Maintenance Services
Every second your online store is down, you are losing your customers. Each moment is crucial and that's why you need to hire Magento support and maintenance experts to keep your nightmares away. Sparsh Technologies aims to provide services as convenient as possible to achieve positive results. We have also built a strong reputation with quality on Magento maintenance and services support worldwide.
Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
At Sparsh Technologies, we offer tailored Magento 2 migration services to accelerate your store by enhancing performance, improving code quality and giving it a desired competitive edge. Our talented and experienced pool of Magento 2 developers ensure that the Magento 2 migration is 100% precise, Bug and hassle free.
Magento 2 Performance Tuning
Ignoring the loading speed of your eCommerce website can be a huge misfortune. No one likes to purchase through a website that takes time to load. With our input, we aspire to create by looking at the big picture. If you wish to get rid of the struggle incorporated with the speed issues, choose Magento 2. We at Sparsh try to cover every possible way to make your business load fast for customers.
Magento Patches and Updates
While you are busy in operating your stores, hackers can attack any moment. You know hackers are skilled enough to steal your crucial data in such a way that you won’t be able to stop them. Our Magento developers will help you to install Magento Patches and Updates from trusted website which can prevent your website from severe potential damages. If you do not have much technical knowledge of how it is to be done, then we are here to help!
Magento B2B / B2C Implementation
Magento offers the B2B and B2C functionality that is supposed to be a must-have in a robust solution for small, medium and large businesses. Sparsh Technologies has comprehensive experience working with clients who is looking for B2B/B2C online storefront, we make sure to take care of the entire operation, how is it operating at present and what potential changes can be made in future.
Magento Third party API Integration
Whether you need a simple integration or a very complex one - Sparsh Technologies is ready to help! With a plethora of digital platforms, customers often get overwhelmed while making a purchase. Thus, you must offer a seamless and flexible experience. With us, you can now integrate your data with third-party APIs to make your online store a robust space. Integrating third-party tools in a suitable Magento platform transforms your website into a robust, dynamic and seamless realm.
Magento Bulk Product Import/Export
Exporting the products or importing new products and editing in Magento can sometimes be a tricky task. However, you can get rid of these headaches as Sparsh Technologies endeavors hard to save your time and effort, minimize mix-ups and allows you to focus on more important things. We have large experience in import/export of tons of configurable, simple, downloadable and grouped products via CSV, Excel, and many third-party databases.
Magento 2 Payment Integration
To lower the cart abandonment ratio, it is important to have a secure and smooth payment gateway that your customers prefer. Sparsh Technologies offer integrated multiple payment methods for an easy shopping experience. Our Magento experts are here to assist you in finding the right payment gateway and escort you through the payment services so that your customers can experience a seamless transaction.
Magento 2 Shipping Integration
Wherever you sell, however you ship, Sparsh Technologies can help! We tend to offer solutions that seamlessly integrate with all of the major eCommerce shopping carts. In a layman’s language, you will be able to manage and ship your online orders hassle freely. Whether you're looking for small business shipping solutions or large, Sparsh is here to help you streamline shipping and Magento order fulfillment with one easy-to-use platform.
Building a Magento online store is extremely variable, with a timeline ranging from 1 week to approximately two years. But here's a piece of good news. Once our Magento expert development team has a concrete idea of your project's requirements and specifications, then they can provide you with a proportionate plan detailing how long it will take to create your Magento online store.
If the online store has basic features like a shopping cart and Search engine then it generally might take three to six weeks to build.
What is our process?
- Basic UI: We are determined to design uncomplicated and simple UI layout which will make the navigation easy and in turn, it will make your online site more interactive.
- Scalability: Every business has its own needs and with keeping your needs in our mind the eCommerce portals that we will develop can be expanded as per your business needs.
- Tractable Backend: The developers building your store will provide you with basic and simple backend operations so that you can make quick modifications as per your need.
- One page check out: To increase the conversion rate, we create a system that is super-fast and easy.
- Effective Call-to-Action: To help potential customers use your online store frictionless, clear CTAs are required. We are all determined to give clear CTAs because a straightforward call to action = increase in user response.
- Hand Coded Codes: Our developers are dedicated to using hand-coded codes instead of using generators.
- Custom Payment gateway: Every client has its own requirements and our developers are determined to deploy whichever payment gateway our client wants to use.
The answer is absolute YES. But keep in my mind, that Magento 1 version is no longer supported. As time goes by, your online store will expand significantly. But however, your current website is too expensive in maintenance. Thus you may require efficient, advanced and stable functionality, however your current eCommerce platform doesn’t give you those essential options. The reason for the migration must be whatsoever, but if you are considering Magento 2 migration, our developers are here to help you.
Though below are some important things that you should consider while migrating your website to Magento 2:
- Set milestones and timelines and plan the migration process with the developer team thoroughly.
- The developer team should prepare a full backup of all the website's data such as product categories, product details, customer information, and their passwords, orders, etc.
- The team will check the compatibility of your themes and extensions or creates/buys new extensions if required.
- The developer team will then transfer the products into the new platform. Along with this, the process will include the transfer of attributes, product specification (name and the details of products you sell), plus all the elements of your product page.
- At that point the team will migrate all the client information, for example, username and password, contact numbers, and shipping addresses.
- Then our team of Magento developers will move the items and category URLs and save the old URLs to the new Magento online store.
- The team will then copy all the API keys, secret key, and API signature of your payment gateway to keep your Magento online store up and running.
- You can also ask the developer team to copy the functionalities of your old online store to the new Magento 2 store (which will be depending on your business needs) or also ask the developer team for custom feature development.
The timeline typically depends on the Magento 2 customizations, the appropriate updates, the size of the storage and the data migration requirements. For the most part, migration to a traditional store with simple third-party integration takes up to 3-6 months.
To make things all the more clear, we will tell you the best way to evaluate:
- Migration of theme: It is estimated the migration of theme might take time ranging from 1 week to 3 months which also depends on the methods of migrating themes.
- Migration of extensions to Magento 2: Estimated to 1 week to find plugins new modules and plus time required to install those extensions (3 hours/ module X number of the module) plus the time required for conflict solving. The Estimated timeline ranges from 1 to 2 weeks.
- Migration of Data: The Estimated time is 1 week.
- Migration of code: Estimated time ranges from 1-2 weeks.
- Configure and test new Magento 2 online store: Estimated time ranges from 2-3 weeks.
Taking everything into account, it’s anticipated that it may take one to five months to migrate to Magento 2. This requires a comprehensive Magento migration plan to determine what requires to be accomplished and the approximate time for each process to be carried out.
No, Magento 2 will allow you to easily migrate your data without any data loss from your previous version. But the process must be cleared thoroughly before the migration to Magento 2.
Having Search Engine Optimization is the best practice for any Magento 2 online store. Since its best practices and methods are changing all the time so it is hard to conduct regular check-ups concerning your site's technical stability.
Investing in Magento SEO Services is a great way to get estimable and important information about the state of your Magento 2 online store because you might be missing a significant amount of customers, traffic, and sales due to unhealthy technical SEO setup.
Here's what we can do for you in SEO:
- Duplicate and thin/scrapped/affiliate content issues check-up.
- Checks in traffic drops.
- Index and crawl analysis like robots.txt, sitemap, broken links, redirects, etc.
- On-site mark-up analysis
- Performance and speed analysis.
These things will make a solid foundation on the path to improving your search engine rankings and maximize your online marketing efforts. We will treat each case and individually and differently because every business requirement is different.
"SAFETY FIRST!" is always the key component of the running online stores. Our Magento team has always put the security at the heart of the Magento development by continuously keeping an eye for Magento security and patch solutions to fix and thereby enhance the specific security issue.
Here's the recipe of our security policy:
- Our team takes lead from the very start that is, choosing a reliable hosting environment, launching new sites over HTTPS and upgrading the sites to securely encrypted HTTPS channel.
- Secondly, the Magento 2 installation is done safeguard by using the latest version of Magento 2, using strong passwords for Magento admin, setting up admin security, captcha and blocking the access from unknown systems.
- Our team is dedicated to protecting the Magento 2's system environment by applying security protocol like SSL/HTTPS. Limiting access to admin by using IP address whitelist. Buying the extensions and themes from certified providers.
- Our team will also monitor the threaten attacks and take actions in event if security compromise.
- Our team will use PCI Compliance, because failing to PCI compliance not just means a monetary penalty imposed but also customer dissatisfaction and the loss of your brand's reputation.
- Our team is dedicated to make your site GDPR Compliant.
- Our team also follows the policy to make the website a cookie law compliant.
The complex nature of Magento projects makes it hard to estimate exact costs. It will also be a consideration if you select Open Source or Commerce version. Most Magento Development Companies like Sparsh Technologies, should carry out a site assessment to evaluate the functional specifications, third-party integrations, number and types of extensions, requirement for custom programming and catalog specification before making an estimate.
Magento is the ultimate eCommerce platform that offers high security and extraordinary business ecosystems.
The features of Magento eCommerce platform are:
- Admin dashboard
- Customer segmentation
- Inventory management
- Advanced Shipping and management.
- Allows bundling of products
- CMS options
- Great scalability
Magento Services we offer:
- Custom Magento Development
- Magento Responsive Design
- Magento Maintenance Services
- Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Magento Payment Integration
- Magento Patches and Updates
- B2B/B2C Implementation
- Magento Third party API Integration
- Bulk Product Import/Export
- Magento 2 Performance Tuning
- Magento Shipping Integration
Magento 2 with its updates, brings fundamental and valuable changes.
Beyond the overall functionality enhancement, there are other significant enhancements for technological level, both in terms of modularity (frontend and backend) and performance.
Magento 2 was released back in 2015 and offers more improved features that resolve issues encountered in Magento 1 such as:
- Better Admin Interface
- Better Security
- Improved Performance and Scalability
- Support for PHP 7.3
- Streamlined Checkout Process
- Advanced Reporting
- Email Marketing Automation
- PWA Studio
- Multi Source Inventory (MSI)
- Improved Performance and Scalability
- Elastic Search
- Powerful Page Builder
- WYSIWYG Upgrade
- Message Queue
- Asynchronous & Bulk Web APIs
- Declarative Schema
- Improved Indexing Performance
- Cache-Management ACL
- Improved Technical Architecture and New Features
- Google reCAPTCHA and Two Factor Authentication