Auto Cancel Order
The Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order extension allows store owners to auto-cancel orders of the specified order statuses and payment methods after a specific period of time, which helps in order management.
The Magento 2 extension was developed by Sparsh Technologies with an objective to let store owners auto cancel orders of the specified order statuses and payment methods right after a specific period of time. As soon as you enable the extension from the backend, you will be able to conduct order management in a seamless manner.
What you can do is enable auto-cancel the order and specify start date from where auto canceling an order, selecting order statuses when applying for auto-cancel orders, selecting payment methods, and hours/days for the cancellation to apply for auto-cancel orders and also sending an email notification to the admin.
Right from choosing which email admin will receive an auto-canceled order notification to choosing an email template, enabling email notifications for end customers, and choosing a template for them as well; options are endless. Installing any third-party extension for SMTP email is also available here.
Auto- Canceling an order - CRON
As soon as you are done setting up CRON, both admin and customer will be able to receive an email notification once an order is auto-canceled by CRON based on specific cancelation date, order statuses, and payment methods configured in the backend.
- Save the time and effort of manual canceling order.
- Automatically cancel the order after a defined date.
Automatically cancel the order with the following statuses:
- Pending Payment
- Payment Review
- Suspected Fraud
- Specify the payment method, duration, and unit of which to auto-cancel the orders.
- Email notification to the admin and customers when an order is canceled.
- Select the admin email to which order cancel notification will be sent.
- Choose the email template for both admin and customer email notification.
- Easy order management.
How does it work?