Custom Order Number
The Magento 2 Custom Order Number extension allows the store admin to customize starting numbers and prefixes of billing documents such as orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos.
Gone are the days when store owners were required to customize order numbers for the convenience of managing them or to keep sales information safe. The Magento 2 extension allows the store admin to customize starting numbers and prefixes of billing documents ranging from orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos.
There is no denying the fact that people are likely to buy from trusted brands having a large customer base and This Custom Order Number extension helps showing the large volume of sales data. The admin can configure identical settings for the custom invoice number, shipment number, and credit memo number.
The extension conducts order number change, alters invoices, shipments and so more with the help of Magento order prefixes and date postfixes for each type.
Custom Order Number For Orders, Invoices, Shipment
After you enable the extension, any order or invoice or shipment or credit memo placed or created will be having a number as in the configured backend format.
- Enable/Disable from the backend
- Use a separate numbering system for each Order, Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo
- Easily meet your local or third-party invoice numbering requirements
- Specify relevant prefixes, suffixes
- Specify the counter start number
- Specify certain intervals to increment numbers
- Specify order number padding
How does it work?