Login With Mobile Number
The Magento 2 Login With Mobile Number extension provides an option for the customer to log in using a mobile number or email address.
Being a Magento development company, Sparsh technology came up with the extension allowing customers to log in using a mobile number or an email address. As soon as you enable the extension from the backend, you can log in with either email or mobile or log in with mobile-only. Once enabled you will get a field to enter the mobile number on the registration page. Choose the country and you don’t need to enter the mobile number without country code. Make sure that the mobile number must be unique to each customer.
From the customer’s point of view, he or she can update their mobile number by log in to their account > Account information page. Click on the change mobile number checkbox which will open a block to change the mobile number. Enter the mobile number and password and click on the Save button. There is always an option available to change mobile numbers from the backend itself.
Mobile number on the login page
You can log in either with email or mobile especially when login with either email or mobile option is chosen from the backend. In case, if its login with mobile-only then customers will have to log in with mobile number only. Furthermore, customers can even log in to their accounts using their email or mobile number.
Update mobile number on the customer my account page
The best part of the Magento extension is that the customers can easily update their mobile numbers by logging in to their account and click on change mobile number checkbox which will open a block to change the mobile number. All you need to do is enter the new, unique mobile number and password and click on the Save button.
- Allow customers to log in using their email, phone number or both
- Mobile number login can be enabled or disabled from the admin panel
- Allows to save a mobile number while registration
- Allows to login using a mobile number, email or any
- The mobile number will be unique for each customer
- Allows customers to change their registered mobile number from their "My Account" section
- Validate mobile number length based on the country
- Allows the admin to view and update the mobile number of any customer
- Customers can even log in to their accounts using their email or mobile number at checkout
How does it work?