The Magento 2 Split Order extension allows admin to split a pending order into separate orders. The admin can generate separate invoices and shipments for each order id. Shipping charges, tax, and discounts are also divided among multiple orders based on items.
Have you ever thought about generating multiple orders automatically? Split Order is one such Magento 2 extension developed by Sparsh Technologies that allows customers to not only generate orders on the basis of product attributes but also split a pending order into separate orders. Our magento developers also facilitates that the admin can generate separate invoices and shipments for each order id. Shipping charges, tax, and discounts are also divided among multiple orders based on items.
Easy Order Management
The Split order on checkout extensions provides the great facility of the order management. By this extension, the generation of invoices and shipment can be managed separately which will be very much efficient for managing orders.
Make Customers Feel Happy
Get set to receive an improved view on account of the availability of the multiple orders. All customers will be able to review the details of their ordered items separately and precisely.
- Receives order IDs if they purchase multiple items
- Separate order IDs will be generated at the back-end
- Separate invoices and shipment can be created for individual order
- Get detailed information about each item of the order
- The customer gets a notification with detailed information about their order in email as well as in their account
- Order management can be easier
How does it work?