Product Questions & Faq
The Magento 2 extension developed by Sparsh Technologies enables businesses to add a product questions to their websites. This extension allows the admin and the users of the site to write and ask questions that are related to that particular business product.
Product Questions & FAQ is a Magento 2 extension that enables businesses to add a product questions to their websites. This extension allows the admin and the users of the site to write and ask questions that are related to that particular business product. This helps the visitors to get a better understanding of the product and its features before they start using it.
This extension is developed by a Sparsh development team to assist ecommerce businesses to help users to find relevant answers about the product. With the help of this extension, customers visiting the site can find common inquiries on the lists and if they have some other queries, they can post and ask questions which will be eventually added by the admin/customers to the list with satisfying answers.
Admin Can Track Activities
This extension enables the admin members of the site to track all the activities that are related to the questions/answers given by customers.
Registered Customer Can Track Questions
The customers that have registered themselves on the website that is using this extension, can ask questions related to the product and can track that question to see when they get relatable answers.
FAQ Questions can be Filtered by Categories
The FAQ section on the website comes with a categories filter option, from where the customers and visitors can filter the questions by categories they want to know about.
- Enables admin and customers to add and ask questions about the product.
- Users have the option to report abusive answers given by other users.
- Admin is able to track the activities of the report abusive answers, likes and dislikes.
- Customers receive email notifications related to their product questions.
- Registered customers can track their own questions.
- Questions are available in the FAQ by categories.
- Custom titles can be given to the FAQ block.
- Extension can be disabled when not in use.
How does it work?